Social Media Content Creator
We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator with at least 2 years of relevant experience to write, plan, shoot, edit and manage the production of digital/ social media content.
The ideal candidate should be well-versed and confident in producing various content types, including concept product photography, beauty tutorial, portrait, interview, event photography/ video, how-to guides, explainers, cinemagraph, GIF and other creative original videos. The candidate is adept in researching, pitching, writing, editing and overseeing content production. The ability to see creative vision through from inception to completion is a must. Passion in original short-form storytelling is essential.
We welcome a self-starter who’s organised, resourceful, and well-exposed to the latest social media trends and diverse topics to join our team.
Responsibilities of Social Media Content Creator would include but not be limited to:
- Creative Conceptualisation – Brainstorm, research and pitch social-centric content ideas and campaign. Translate ideas from the creative and editorial teams into successful photo, video or new media formats. Uphold the creative integrity and intention behind concepts through the production process.
- End to End Production – Manage small to mid-scale photography & video production independently: storyboarding and scripting, talent casting, location, equipment, shoot, post-production editing, graphic design, music, mix, color correction; video file/archive management.
- Project Management – Manage estimates and production budgets. Develop and manage all production schedules and priorities for the agency, ensuring all deadlines are met. Track status of all active jobs and report progress to creative and account management. Comfortable with client liaison on ad-hoc basis.
- Content Performance & Insights – Analyse content performance, reflect and apply learnings.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital content production and well-versed in managing camera, lighting and necessary setup for the shoots.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated. Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Obsession for aesthetic and detail, and has a passion for world class execution.
- Wired to latest trends and viral content.
- Working knowledge of MAC and Adobe computer systems and programs.
- Knowledge and/or experience in motion graphic, visual effects, AR/VR and 3D is a plus.
Applicants who interest and experience in this position may send in your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Content Creator” as email subject line.
Digital Art Director
We are seeking a versatile Art-based creative who is well-tuned to the digitally connected world and passionate in developing social-first communication.
Who Should Apply
- You love telling stories – be it an insta-worthy photo, GIF with pithy text, infographics video, or some other “yet be created” digital medium. Stories are a means for you to help people understand how to navigate issues in their lives in an entertaining, light-hearted way.
- You are a self-starter.
- You own your content.
- You are a conscientious creative and a critical thinker.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics. Every detail matters.
- You constantly think there is a better way of doing “that”.
- You are a lifelong learner who believes in learning by doing.
- You stay updated on what’s trending and know the latest buzzwords.
- You own a first-hand understanding of digital and social media landscape.
- You want as many people as possible to see your content and are savvy in the world of digital distribution.
- You get gratification from seeing people like, comment share your content on social media.
- You enjoy wearing many hats: a troubleshooter and a doer, who receives and gives direction well, who cares deeply about producing high-quality content.
- We value attitudes and personality over academics. You should possess understanding and passion in Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Senior Executive specialized in Advertising/ Branding/ Design or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): creative ideation and conceptualisation, art direction, graphic design, photography, videography, storyboarding, motion graphics, illustration. Experience in social media content design, digital or interactive art is preferred.
- Motivated, goal-oriented and a proactive team player.
- Adaptable and comfortable in fluid structure. Ability to think on your feet, plan and carry out your responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Detail-oriented, keen eye for art direction and styling.
Applicants who interest and experience in this position may send in your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with “Digital Art Director” as email subject line.
Social Media Strategist
A grand opportunity to learn and grow in a digital storytelling collective that seeks to disrupt the way brands engage their audiences. Candidates will be deep dive into social media and content marketing strategy, viral tactics, digital PR, and get hands-on experience in various facets of creative production including copywriting, graphic design, illustration, gif/ meme creation, digital photography, and online videos.
- Social Media Strategy – Interpret client brief, research, data mine, plan, develop and design social media activations, campaigns and/or editorial calendar that meets business and/or campaign objectives.
- Content Management – Manage assets, monthly editorial calendars and oversee publishing schedules
- Creative Conceptualisation & Content Creation – Ideate and conceptualise content pillars and story ideas. Oversee art direction and storyboarding/ scripting. Design and execute quality creative content, including but not limited to product photography, portrait photography, lifestyle video, motion graphic/ animation, gif, illustration, graphic design etc for digital and social media platforms.
- Social Media Ad Planning & Buying – Propose and execute social media amplification to support the overall strategy that meets campaign objectives. Monitor, optimize, track and report ad performances.
- Analytics – Analyse social data/metrics, insights and transfer learnings into best practices. Generate monthly and quarterly social media performance reports. Deliver insights and learnings to make informed decisions for editorial calendar development in order to achieve KPIs.
- Community Management – Oversee the day-to-day queries and interactions with page fans and/or social media users. Support and facilitate clients to uphold the standards of social customer care and ensure response time meets clients’ expectations.
- Influencer Engagement – Manage influence engagement campaigns on ad-hoc basis. Influencer engagement ideation, profiling, crafting of brief and liaising with influencers to achieve the client’s objectives.
- New Business – Participate in new business initiatives, from identifying opportunities to pitch development, brainstorm and presentations
- Internal marketing – Be involved in internal marketing initiatives and suggest creative ideas for the company
- Project management – Take the lead in projects assigned and ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner. Build positive relationships with the internal stakeholders and clients whilst up keeping clear, concise, professional communication. Support the Account Director in coordinating and liaising between media agency, clients, and creative team to put together these calendars on time and on brief.
- At least 2 years of experience in social media and/or digital marketing position
- Independent, task-oriented and strong ownership over accounts and projects assigned. Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented, meticulous and passion for world class execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MAC systems and programs.
Applicants who interest and experience in this position may send in your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Strategist” as email subject line.